… are from knitting needles and not a keyboard.

Yesterday, I finished a set of gloves for my BayCon Variety Show costume.  This leaves me with the following list of things to do –

  • assemble the headpiece
  • assemble the staff
  • finish modifying the dress
  • make a cloak
  • make a redacted
  • find a makeup tutorial
  • edit and burn the music

That’s a lot to get done in a short amount of time, and it’s only the things I’m remembering off the top of my head at the moment.

Needless to say, my writing time has taken a hit.  I’ve put actual writing to one side, but I have been scribbling down ideas.  I also have come up with a possible solution to a problem scene.  I’ve written down the notes on how to fix it, but I haven’t written it yet.  I’m thinking June now will be when I can get back to the rewrites.

For the moment, it’s time for me to pick up my needles and get back to work.