This page is to let you know about the personal information I collect about you, what I do with it, and how you can choose how I use it.
I use Google Analytics to track what posts and pages are viewed when and how. These cookies do not gather any personal information about you. Nor can they be used to identify you.You can opt out of Google’s advertising tracking cookie or use a browser plugin to opt out of all Google Analytics tracking software, or not visit my website.
Emails sent to members of my mailing list through Mailerlite also contain cookies. These cookies let me know if you have opened an email and/or clicked a link within the email. They record your email address, IP address, date and time you opened an email and/or clicked a link. They help me see whether an email has performed well or if I need to make some changes in the emails I send you. If you object to the use of these cookies, you must unsubscribe from my newsletter with the link provided at the bottom of it.
When leaving a comment or fill out a form on this website, you will be asked for
- your name, which will be used to identify you within the discussion
- your email address, which helps prevent spam
- your website URL, which is optional.
This information will be used by the spam filter I have installed, Askimet, to help prevent my site from being flooded by spam. It will also be stored within my site’s database in order to keep your comment on display. I will never share the information you provide when posting a comment. You have the right to request that I remove this information from my database and delete the comment, or use this automated request plugin provided by AppSaloon.
When you sign up to my mailing list, I ask you for:
- your name, so I know what to call you
- your email address, so I know where to send the email.
If you agree to receive email communications, your name and email address will be used to send you my email newsletter. I email my fans when I have a new book out, when I’m running a deal on a book I’ve already published, or if I’m involved in an ebook promotion I think they’d like. You can unsubscribe from my newsletter at any time using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email
To Sum Up
- I will only use your information with your explicit consent.
- You can provide or withdraw your consent at any time.
- Your privacy is important to me.
- The only times I will use your information without your consent is if I have a legal or contractual obligation to do so.