I had a relative dearth of writing during the month of December. Mostly it was because of family issues and holiday things that I discussed last week. So here’s where I stand at the moment
- Chaos Wolf – Urban Fantasy Novel. I’m working on an edit pass. I need to have finished for a submission window opening February 1st. I’m also work on the query letter.
- Hired Work – I have a writing job! I’ve been hired to write short, short stories for items for sale on a website. I’m about 30% of the way through the assignment.
- Radiant Shadows – Urban fantasy novel. A friend has approached me about co-writing a story. We are in the world-building and character-building stages. We’ll see where it goes.
On Hold –
- Lucy Harker, Vampire Hunter – Urban fantasy novel. It’s been on pause while I work on Chaos Wolf. I puzzled out a solution to a problem that had developed, but that will require me to rewrite a huge chunk. I’m going to wait until I get Chaos Wolf out before I restart it.
- Chaos Hunt – Urban fantasy novel. Once Chaos Wolf is out on submission again I’ll start working on it again.
- Hummingbird – Short story. Needs to be rewritten entirely. Plan on working on it in March.
And before I forget, Denise, turn off your alerts!