I missed doing this February for obvious reasons. Despite this nasty cold I’m battling, I’m going to post my status on various projects.
- Radiant Shadows – Urban fantasy novel. Co-written with a friend. Written up the outline for the first two chapters and have a general idea of what we want to do for the full outline.
- Thin Red Line – Urban fantasy novel. Co-written with a friend. We’re looking into modifying characters from an RPG to see if we can turn it into an original story.
- Project Fang (working title) – Urban Fantasy novel. Co-written with a friend. Isabella and I have both written our own novels, even if we haven’t published them. We’ve written long-form fanfic together, so we know we can work together.
- Lucy Harker, Vampire Hunter – Urban fantasy novel. Now that Chaos Wolf is out to query, I’m going to push to have the first draft of this done by the end of March. It’s about two-thirds done, so it’s a goal that I can achieve.
- Chaos Wolf – Urban Fantasy Novel. While the submission window I was hoping on hasn’t materialized, I do have it out on query. We’ll see what happens.
- Root Inspirations – I’ve completed my job. I wrote several short stories to go with the coloring pages found at Root Inspirations. Go and buy some so we can do the next batch of stories.
- Chaos Hunt – Urban fantasy novel. Once I have Lucy Harker’s first draft done, I’ll go back to completing Chaos Hunt.
- Hummingbird – Short story. Needs to be rewritten entirely. Had a few thoughts but haven’t reopened the file yet. I probably will look at this after FOGcon
Assuming my cold does not get worse, I will be at FOGcon in Walnut Creek Friday the 10th to Sunday the 12th. I’ll be on the Science Fiction and Fantasy Podcasts on Saturday at 9:30 PM. Come on by and say hello.