The answer to the question “What are you writing?” is not that much.
Like I said in my last post, I’m catching up on my costume. I’m closer, but I have at least a week’s worth of work to finish, as well as a script and music to take care of. I should be done in time for BayCon, but it’s going to be close.
So most my writing is currently On Hold –
- Chaos Hunt – Urban fantasy novel. Scratched notes for some tweaks to its current outline. Once Chaos Wolf is completely locked down I will start working on this one in earnest.
- Chaos Wolf – Urban Fantasy Novel. It’s being read by a beta-reader. Looking around to hire a developmental editor
- Hummingbird – Short story. Haven’t looked at it yet. I may ice this one for a while until the short story bug bites again.
- Lucy Harker, Vampire Hunter – Urban fantasy novel. After BayCon, I will finish the first draft.
- Project Fang – Urban Fantasy/Paranormal Romance novel. Co-written with a friend. Paused until I can finish up the costume. Probably will resume after BayCon.
- Radiant Shadows – Urban fantasy novel. Co-written with a friend. Waiting for feedback from the first part of outline and trying to figure out the rest of the plot.
In Progress –
- Root Inspirations – I’ve been rehired. I’m working away at another set of ten descriptions for coloring pages.
- Thin Red Line – Urban fantasy novel. Co-written with a friend. Plugging away with it at about a rate of 300 words a day. Those are my words, not hers. At the moment, it’s the only thing keeping me sane. Julie would be highly amused by that statement.
Basically, I’ve got a lot of work that I’m pushing off until after BayCon. Then instead of having calluses on the sides of my fingers from knitting, they’ll be on the tips from typing.